Hello, my name is Nicole Valentine and on behalf of Expert Village, I'm here to talk to you about how to coordinate birthday games for a birthday party. Now let's talk about another group activity game. Competition game that is. If you have let's say maybe 20 people in your guest party, make sure you divide them up into 2 groups of 10 and 10 and then provide a drawing board similar to this or you can just provide a big poster paper or poster sheet. The goal is to take one person from each group and to give them something to draw about. So let's say one person from each group has a board similar to this and the picture they have to draw is that of a monkey. So, they'll take their board and they have one minute to draw a monkey that their group can guess what it is. The group that comes up with what the picture is that's drawn, would get a point. You can easily go to 10 points and whoever wins will be the winner.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades