Get wild and let loose with the timeless game of Leapfrog.
Step 1: Find open space
Grab at least one of your friends and head to an open space.
At least two people are needed to play, but the more the merrier!
Step 2: Line up
Get into a straight line facing forward. All players kneel down and cover their heads with their hands, except for last person.
Step 3: Put hands on another player's back
The last person places their hands on the back of the next person in line. Their back becomes a platform to jump over.
Step 4: Leap
Leap over the person, spreading your legs like a frog. Continue leaping over everyone until you reach the front of the line, kneel down, and place your hands over your head.
Step 5: Wait for the next player
Wait while each player repeats the steps in order. The game can go on forever as each person leaps up the line and into the front position.
Fact: The longest game of leapfrog involved 927 players.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades