This is a great guessing game you can play at any party.
You Will Need
* A clear container with lid
* Small toys
* A small basket or box
* Small objects or trinkets (optional)
Fill a clear container with a known amount of candy. Add some nickels and tiny toys to the container and close the lid.
Instead of nickels and toys you can use any small object or trinkets.
Have everyone guess how many candies are in the container. Players can turn the container but cannot shake it or remove the lid.
Pass out the pencils and paper. Have everyone write down their name and the number of candies they think are in the jar and put it in the box.
You can have multiple winners by having people guess how many coins and toys are in the jar.
Collect the entries from the box and see who had the closest guess. The winner gets to keep the candy jar.
Fact: Every year 16 billion jelly beans are produced for Easter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades