Looking for a party game for your child's next birthday party? Follow these directions to have your party participants skipping around the room, playing "Musical Pillows".
You Will Need:
• A radio or other music player
• A music operator
Step 1: Choose radio operator
Direct one person to operate the radio.
Step 2: Arrange two pillow rows
Arrange two rows of pillows, one pillow for each player, except the music operator.
Step 3: Start the music and walk
Remove one pillow and start the music. The participants walk around the outside of the pillow rows.
Step 4: Stop the music
Stop the music. The participants scramble to find a pillow to sit on. Only one participant to a pillow.
Step 5: Eliminate one player and one pillow
Eliminate the player that did not sit on a pillow and remove another pillow.
Step 6: Repeat steps four to six
Repeat starting and stopping the music until only one person is left. They are declared the winner.
Trivia: Musical chairs, also called "Going to Jerusalem," originated between 1875 and 1880.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades