Each player starts with 15 marbles that are a color distinct from his opponents marbles. Toss a coin to choose a start line, placed 3 meters from the hole. The players then take turns shooting marbles, first from the start lines, then from wherever the marbles land on the field, all the while trying to make their marbles in to the hole. The player to shoot all his marbles in to the hole first wins. In a case where both players have 1 marble left and the final shot is made by the person who took the first shot of the game, the second player is allowed an additional shot to tie the game. Shooting is done with any finger, however movement of the hand is forbidden. You may only touch one marble per turn, though you can use that one marble to knock around multiple marbles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades