This is the classic game of musical chairs with a little fruit added.
You Will Need
* Fruit names assigned to each participant
Choose a person to start and stop the music throughout the game.
Set up the chairs in a circle. Have each participant sit in a chair.
Divide the participants into groups of two or three and assign the name of a fruit, such as pears, bananas, or cherries, to each group.
Play the music and call out a fruit group. Members of that group get up and walk around the chairs. Remove one of their chairs.
Stop the music. The participants must find an empty seat and the person without a seat is eliminated.
Have the eliminated person help with the music or call out the next fruit.
Continue the same process until all the fruit groups are called.
Call out "upset the fruit basket" and everyone has to get up and walk around the circle. Remove a chair.
Continue playing until there is one participant in the last chair. They are the last fruit in the basket and win the game.
Fact: There are 1,000 different varieties of bananas.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades