The quick and easy game of hangman is a great way to have fun with a friend.
You Will Need
* A partner
* A pen or pencil
Pick one person to be the executioner. That person should think of a word or phrase for the other person to guess.
Draw a "scaffold" on the paper. Below it, the executioner draws a short dash for each letter of the word or phrase; being sure to include a gap or slash between words.
Have the other person guess which letters are in the word or phrase, one at a time.
If the letter is part of the answer, the executioner writes it in each space that corresponds with the answer. If the letter is not in the answer, a body part of a stick figure is drawn attached to the scaffold.
Depending on how long you want to game to last, include more or fewer body parts: arms, legs, head, torso, hands, feet, and so on.
Keep guessing and adding body parts until the executioner wins by finishing the body or the guesser wins by completing the answer.
Fact: Since its premiere in 1983, the hangman-inspired game show Wheel of Fortune has broadcast more than 5,000 episodes and awarded over $200 million in cash and prizes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades