Hello, my name is Nicole Valentine and on behalf of Expert Village, I'm here to talk to you about how to coordinate birthday games for a birthday party. Now we're going to talk about group competition games. These make the party worth while. For example; if you have let's say about 14 party guest, you can divide them up into groups of 2, put 7 in one group and 7 in the other and have a different activity for each group competition. Let me show you an example. I purchased this bag of straws, Mona's Drinking Straws, but these aren't going to be used for drinking. These are an activity. These straws can be used to challenge the kids to create a bridge or another structure that you would like to come up with. Let me show you an example. Here's an example, the group of 7 students got together to build a bridge and you may even want to add a time limit. Let's say 10 minutes. This game encourages teamwork, creativity, and higher level thinking. But most importantly it adds fun.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades