Have you ever had the urge to throw a ball at someone, but knew you could never do it? Regardless if for merely a gag or out of frustration, we all have that someone we would love to use as target practice, but know fully well we can't purposely try to hurt another person. Well, we have the solution here...
This two-part video tutorial from the Homemade Game Guru spotlights how to make a homemade Sesame Street bean bag toss game. Imagine a blown-up image of someone you would love to throw objects at while earning points in the process. It's a fun and challenging game of beanbag toss.
Once your bean bag game is complete, it is ready for some hard throwing punishment... or is it?
Your completed bean bag game can be rested on an angle on a wall, suspended by string from the ceiling or held up by other players when playing the game. But if you want a more foolproof means to keep the game up while taking throws, this second video will shed some light on simple cardboard flaps to keep the bean bag game sturdy for tournaments to come.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades